Friday 22 May 2009

Woo..finally I've time to post. Been 'busy' after the exams. Wednesday, went to play pool with Michael, haha completely trashed him..like 6-1. Aiya, but shud have been 7-0, but nevermind. Yesterday, went swimming at the Raintree with Daryl and Michael, Shermane was there too because you know why... And here I am now, just got back from work, tired, but I still want to post. Exam results have been here and there..2As: E Maths and Biology, 1 failure so far which is Combined humanities..ARGH!!! ONE MARK ONLY!!! But it's not the end..must continue to strive harder...but one good thing is I finally passed my CHINESE!! Man I hope that on June the 1st, the paper will be something similar to this MYE paper, then pass then I don't wanna take end year 'O' Level Chinese liao. Wah next week Chinese intensive lessons..nothing but Chinese on wednesday and thursday. Then the next week, D & D camp. Woo..power studying this coming holidays. By the way, can any meteorologist tell me why is Singapore's temperature so high these few days?? Is she having a high fever?

Think with your mind instead of your emotions. There is a difference, one makes a person think, the other is mere human reaction.

No comments: