Friday 3 July 2009

1 week past. School reopened with a twist, had to take temperature at the gate. Thermal gun style, like gonna shoot you between the eyes. Haha, ok so ya lessons, twice-a-day temperature checks, other than that, nothing much happened. Oh yeah, the outrage of a person by the name of Lim Chin Guan. Yes I understand his character but you know, I just can't see why he doesn't change. Why why why??? Well other than that incident, the past week was pretty routine. My sincere and heartfelt thanks to those who attended Philyouth's concert on 28th June, to those who didn't..haha..well all I can say is you missed a concert worth attending. Well, that halts the musical part of me until after 13th November. Time to buck up on academics, so relieved I've earned back the 'trust' from some teachers. Gonna watch Transformers this weekend..FREE! HAHA. Ok whatever. I wanted to watch with my classmates but unfortunately, this led to that and I couldn't go. Had to attend some other event. Ok thats it for now..see ya! :]

No comments: