Saturday 9 January 2010

Hey people! I'm back from class chalet, probably the last time I'm spending time together with my classmates of 4 Opal. Had lots of fun during the chalet. I missed the Sentosa outing primarily because I was lazy...went to Dunearn for CCA promotion day instead. Joined my classmates at Tampinese MRT and took a bus to Aloha Changi where we're staying. Unpacked..played some games and off to bed at about 2am. Next day, woke up, found that only Syafiq and Ying Hao were awake. Went to Changi Village for lunch. Ate the famous Nasi Lemak. Sure was worth it despite the long queue. Went back, played more games and at about 5:30, we started setting up for the BBQ. More classmates and teachers started arriving, so nice to see them. We ate heartily but we still had a lot of food remaining. We were also told that this coming Monday is the result release for 'O' Levels, which I can't make it due to my course at NAFA. Anyways, after the people who can't stay went home, we played more games and slept at about 4-5am. Most of us woke up at about 12-1 in the afternoon and we started packing. Overall I had plenty of fun with my classmates probably for the last time as I won't be seeing them on Monday. So to all you classmates of mine from 4 Opal, I wish you all the very best for your future endeavours!

No comments: