Saturday 17 April 2010

Went back to Dunearn this morning for Speech Day! So great to see people I'll rarely get to see in the future. Received my certificate and a nice plaque from Mdm. Leow! Many thanks to her. After that, sat in with the band in the music room for the release of posts. I guess the right people have gotten the right posts. All that's left now for them is to work very hard for the upcoming competitions.

I've come to realise blogging has lost its status as the trendy thing to do. As you can see I've removed inactive blogs from the links on the left. I guess the trend now is Facebook as a lot of people spend time there.

Anyway, my part-time course is about to finish and I'll be looking for a tutoring job to fill the time from May till mid-July. Oh well, that's all I've to say so till next time, goodbye.

No comments: