Thursday 3 March 2011

Alright! My bell flare is back to normal but there's still the "memory" of the crease on the lacquer. Not a big deal though. At least now it isn't so obvious. Valves are working great again too! Many thanks to George for that.

Brass band is now so much more fun because I'm playing in a section with other Singaporeans! Not that I didn't get along well with the previous section but this section brings so much entertainment! Anyway the music the band is playing now is still good so I guess it's worthy to join them for another project.

Looking back, I've been through quite a bit this week. I didn't get much practice time and I did lose focus and my aims and goals were blurred for a while. It's all part of life and I guess now I need to pick myself back up work really hard for the last term of year 1.

No comments: