Wednesday 23 March 2011

Finally choir/band concert is over! I must say we did a good job especially the choir. Hidehiro once again shows his fantastic solo ability. Kudos to you, Hide!

Today I felt this...sort of anger tension in me. I can't find a reason for it but for that few hours I just felt like not doing anything and sometimes just feel like hitting something. I'm glad my classmates loosened me up and SAS lecture with Mr. Lim helped too!

I really need to start being productive!! It's so frustrating when I reflect on the day and realised I hadn't done nearly enough. My exam is on the 9th of May!! Just over a month left and so many things I need to clean up in my playing! I need to focus focus focus!!

I was hypnotised by beauty and lost lots of precious time. It shall not happen again.

No comments: