Thursday 10 March 2011

I seriously have lost too much focus in recent weeks. I just feel like my progress is either at a standstill or it's declining. Time to buck up!

I don't know why I just can't sleep now. Maybe I drank too much tea yesterday. Oh well, at least that gave me some quiet time to listen to music on my MP3 player which somehow I've not done so for quite a while.

Looking back, since the start of this year, I've learnt much more about life. Friends share their experiences with me and so on and they really gave me new perspectives about life as a whole. But I realised, as I think about these new perspectives, I somehow lost that more carefree side of me when I didn't think too much about all these things. Give and take I guess. Well I've to try and get back to sleep now..lesson at 10!

No comments: