Monday 11 July 2011

Another post to keep this blog running. School is around the corner and I have already started lessons with Fredi. Not off to a great start for me. I haven't been practicing much and my playing has suffered. Time to start the hard work. Well at least in the coming week I'll start preparation for the Singapore Saxophone Symposium. I'm part of the wind band that'll be accompanying the professionals during the gala concert. Really should be fun. I recommend all to attend this symposium. Artists like Vince Gnojek, Claude Delangle, Shyen Lee and many others will be in town. More information here. Right now I'm really itching to get a MacBook Air 13 inch. On paper, it really looks like it can improve my computer experience. I can take it with me, it probably performs much better than my Acer and it's just so fun and cool to use. I really hope I can strike a deal with my parents. Hehe. Oh well, now time to get some rest and it'll be a day of practicing and getting my chops into shape tomorrow. Good night!

No comments: