Friday 14 October 2011

I feel so refreshed and inspired by the brass pedagogy books I found in the library. I didn't even know they were there! How blur I must have been for the past year. Well, I've borrowed some of them and I tried out some of the techniques from them and it has worked! Now to make it habit!

Heading to Sentosa later for NAFA Funday. Not sure what I'm gonna do there because I have to take care of myself otherwise I won't be in the best condition to play for Tuesday's concert. Really excited to play for this concert, my first at the Esplanade Theatre! It will also be my 10th performance at the Esplanade! Many milestones to remember with the concert. Details are on the left and repertoire is mostly Chinese pop but there's also some jazz and songs like I Dreamed a Dream which is sung by a very talented young boy! Do come and support. Unfortunately I'm on a waiting list for complimentary tickets and I can't add on anymore so if you want to attend, please book your tickets through Sistic and support the National Cancer Society Singapore's patients!

No comments: