Saturday 12 November 2011

Oops, left my blog alone for quite some time already. Last day of lessons has past and the one week study break is coming up. Exams in 10 days time! No time to enjoy yet...

Wednesday's platform for me was mostly good, couple of memory lapses, a few split notes but otherwise I did play according to plan! I sincerely thank my accompanist, Xuan, for the hard work she put in to make this performance successful!

I just had a small scare of illness yesterday. Felt like a hangover but I haven't drunk alcohol for at least a month! Oh well, some panadol and lots of bed rest have put me back into shape this morning and I'm feeling almost back to normal, just the mildest of headaches and weird feelings in my throat. Oh well, that means back to practice today! Haha


No comments: