Saturday 17 December 2011

Woo just had a great day yesterday! Really loved it! Receiving results in the morning and being satisfied about it really kick-started my day! Really felt I had more energy even though I didn't sleep enough. Afternoon's rehearsal went alright and the concert was good in my opinion! I really admire all the hard work every musician I worked with put in to this project! After all the troubles in the beginning, last night's concert was really sounding good! I'm also very thankful for the many experiences and lessons I received while working in this project. Was really worth the tradeoff for my own practice time. Oh well, I still have 2 more projects to work on. Next one will be Slide That! performing at Marina Square next Wednesday at 8pm. It's free to catch so drop by and have a listen! We'll help you get into the Christmas mode! Hahaha! Alright, time to get some well needed rest!

No comments: