Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy new year everyone! Was really a blast of a concert last night. Congratulations to TPO and maestro Lim! Music, friends and champagne; what a way to start the new year! Right now I'm pondering what I should do for today. Watching TV will be on the list because my place just got a nice new addition: A Hubstation HD! Time to watch Nat Geo and Discovery on HD. Oh and HBO too! Today will be pretty much one of the only days I can watch because school is starting on Tuesday! Really am looking forward to the new term. Changes in staff, timetable have mixed up things a bit. Time to plan what I can and just go with the flow. Should practice be on my to-do list today? It probably should. Need to start diving into my concerto and know it inside out including the piano part. Other than that, I should also start planning a practice routine that I'll stick to every week. Consistency is much needed. Oh well, that's enough for one day. I'm quite sure I'll take it easy today. Work starts full speed on Tuesday. For now, enjoy what's left of your holidays everyone!

No comments: