Sunday 19 February 2012

Another week gone by. Been a busy one particularly because of history. Not exactly over yet because of one more essay to write but at least the presentation is down. Next week is study break but with quite a few make up classes. Need to use the spare time to catch up on practising!

I find myself becoming more irrational these days. I'm starting to think less. And I don't know, it's either it has been existence in me for a while but I only just discovered it or I'm starting to become like that. Either way, I need to get out of it...so unhealthy! All these character flaws that are surfacing, just makes me wonder, what have I been thinking and doing all these years?! Oh well, time to act on them. Habits are hard to change but I shall overcome them! A better person is what I should be!

Alright, need rest for concert later. Do attend! Nice French music in the late afternoon. Short and sweet concert (1hr 15min if I'm not wrong)! Goodnight world!

No comments: