Tuesday 7 February 2012

Blog's been neglected for a while. Been exactly one week since I last posted. Went through a rough night last Wednesday. Kinda suffered a mental breakdown for some reason which I still don't know. I'm grateful for the care I received and right now I'm back on track, motivated and driven. With all that motivation, it just dawned on me there's so much to do; among them 2 history papers. I'm glad I'll be done with SAS by this week, that'll give me another very valuable 2 hours on Thursdays. With all the repertoire to prepare (3 solo pieces and 15 excerpts), I'll need to make good use of whatever practice time I have. Although I wish I could spend more time outside school life, I don't think it can happen much within the next 2 weeks. Hopefully I keep my sanity! Goodnight world!

No comments: