Sunday 26 February 2012

Study week coming to an end. At least for now, written assignments are off my mind! Great time to concentrate on practising on the horn, aural and study some works. Just feel this motivation to do all these and I feel productive while it lasts.

Found the key to my embouchure strength development in the Thompson exercises. It really has helped me set the chops and also to use good air. It helped in the Teele exercise I did after that. Now that I've finished my dinner, I'm going to study my Bozza piece, Prélude et Allegro and get some practice.

Bought some new stuff for my computer today! Got a new optical drive and a hard case. Optical drive is becoming more and more useful these days as I'm gonna practise aural through the CD. Now that I have it, I'm also motivated to get new recordings! New hard case is really cool, protective, not too heavy and has compartments for my papers that I tend to put with my laptop!

Ok, time to get some practice!

No comments: