Tuesday 27 March 2012

Alright just two more concerts for the semester! Been an educational run for the orchestra so far under Lim Yau; seen and heard it progress. Still a long long long way to go but at least we're moving forward and hopefully it'll continue to be that way. Some really interesting upcoming projects next academic year and hopefully I'll get to play in all of them! Muahahahaha! But really, it's my final year and I'd really really really like to play for that one more year in the orchestra, even if it's not those pieces that are rumoured to be planned. Although this orchestra has tested my patience (in all honesty), it still is somewhere that I hear really beautiful music from my peers and lecturers and I'm still inspired by them at every rehearsal. So just one more year. Alright, time to get some uninterrupted sleep. Goodnight world!

No comments: