Sunday 11 March 2012

Another week gone by. Today it didn't really feel like I went through two performances during the week actually..haha! Today was a relaxing lunch at Mr. Lim Yau's place for a TPO gathering. I just thought, with me seeing Lim Yau and being in his orchestra all this while, that aura that most people describe as "scary" or "intimidating" just goes away. It just becomes more open between Lim Yau and those who work under him more often.

About 2 more months to the repertoire exam. About 8 weeks. Need to start allocating my time on what I'm supposed to practise and get done academically as well. Yesterday was quite a bad day for my playing. Just didn't feel right. Must start getting back into shape tonight and cannot lose it! Should start trying to get more performance opportunities as well.

Starting to feel sleepy...sian...must practise tonight!!

No comments: