Monday 25 June 2012

Just finished a week of lavish spending! Time to get started on saving! But I'm really glad with what I spent them on. Good times with friends I don't get to meet so much, the startings of my personal collection of miniature orchestral scores and a new iPod Touch for my mom's birthday. Really quite satisfied with what I bought and hopefully my pay won't take too long to come in.

My right shoulder's condition is still not good and I still feel pain even though I get through a day without seemingly putting a lot of stress on the right arm or shoulder. I hope this pain does go away soon! I'll lay off playing trombone for a few days and will start conducting with my left arm to give the right shoulder some time to recover.

Alright, time to get through one of my less busy weeks. Goodnight world!

No comments: