Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy new year everyone! A new year has arrived that I hope will have new learning, positive and fulfilling experiences that await me. 2012 has been a fun year that saw me travel twice to Europe with very meaningful and enriching objectives and experienced a year under Mr. Lim Yau who took over as director of NAFA's chorus and orchestra and subsequently became Head of Music. His guidance in NAFA has definitely increased the standards of the orchestra and chorus at least and I feel very fortunate to be able to spend a great deal of time under his guidance. He has inspired and fuelled knowledge and curiosity in me for music and I've enjoyed every chance I had to play with an orchestra under his direction.



And that includes the New Year's Eve concert by The Philharmonic Orchestra that I just played for. It was a blast of a concert and it was a great second instalment to the countdown concert held by TPO. Cheers to the low brass section for doing a great job! Was really good playing!


Alright, time to catch some sleep. Goodnight world and may you have a great new year!


No comments: