Tuesday 28 May 2013

So almost 3 weeks have passed since my recital. I must admit I have eased my foot off the pedal and have been enjoying the free time and free mind so far. But I think I shall not stay that way too long. I have planned some work for myself to do and I should get on with them!

I've just about completed my A1 course in German. Really glad it's done. It has been about one year since I started. It was tough in the beginning but it's starting to fall into place now. My German teacher is flying back to Germany to visit her family for a month so lots of work she has set for me.

Slide That! rehearsals are under way and it's great to be playing again. We have set repertoire for the upcoming concert. More details to be settled but the first half will include pretty varied repertoire. Only thing now is that attendance might be a problem so I hope everyone will do their part.

An article is coming up on why I studied music and some advice for the student (particularly wind band players) who is thinking of coming to NAFA to further their studies. Stay tuned for that!

No comments: