Thursday 12 February 2009

Another week passes by...where shud I start? O yeah. Last friday. Sound check at SCH. Went there, waited, Ngee Ann came. Went into the concert hall. Started the soundcheck. Damn we sounded so much better than at Yuying. Soundcheck over, went back to school. Practice my audition pieces. Btw they are Andante from Concerto for Double Bass by Antonio Capuzzi and No.29 from Vladislav Blazhevich 70 studies for BB flat Tuba Vol 1. After that, cross country. X country over, went home, day over. Saturday, band prac in the morning, had warm-ups at the parade square, was tiring man...Then we took time off our SYF pieces and played a song from a Jap anime..was so cool..such a nice melody. Ok after that went to eat with Isaac n co., after that went home..day over. Sunday..enjoyed a relaxing day..nothing much to say. Monday, SS test..got it back today actually, got 8/12..not that spectacular. Tuesday, PE..did long jump..was so sandy..scored straight 8s. Maths test after school..was quite easy I shud say. Physics SPA...was on turning effects of forces..shan't elaborate more coz the teachers told us not to. Wednesday...Bio SPA prac, was on diffusion and osmosis through a dialysis tubing. Argh, screwed up the first part..didn't use the paper clip!! After that..was quite ok. Then the final Chem SPA prac..I got my readings..then suddenly Mdm Leow said that everyone's reading is like 'high'. Her reading was around 18.5..almost everyone's readings were like 19 and above..wonder what she did that we didn't...haiz was chaotic..ppl did like 5, 6, 7 even 8 titrations...really crazy. Sectionals after that..went normally. Today, got back geography test, got 13/20, again not very high, B3. Then English tutorial, got a nice magazine from Ms Khoo, called Present Perfect..quite a nice magazine..did compre..then went for band. Did very short warm-ups. The band has a tendency to slow down at a certain point for Overture, kept repeating it. I got quite fustrated actually. In the end I played like I don't want anyone to hear me..haiz..I mean I played damn soft..not really a practice to that I enjoyed. Well thats all for the review of the past week..hopefully there will be another next week..cya then!! :]

Believe you can, work real hard and the results usually will come your way

No comments: