Tuesday 17 February 2009

I just realised how close I am to stepping down..just 8 weeks away from this saturday. But it seems to me that some of the sec 3s just don't have the right attitude..I mean this organisation's future in the coming months is in your hands..not mine anymore. I just feel that what you guys have said so far have really disheartened me..it really makes me unsure about this band's future. You guys need to change your mindset if you want something good to come up in the months to follow. Remember that you people are the band. If you guys want something, you people gotta work hard for it. I know you guys treasure friends, I'm sure everyone does, but that doesn't mean that friends is the only reason you go for something. If it is, soon you will not like what you're doing, it's hard fact. You go for something because you know you will enjoy what you will be doing, because you have a passion for that something. Only then will you like and enjoy what you are doing, then, if you like and enjoy what you are doing, you will want to go for more and if you go for more, you get better, if you get better, if becomes more enjoyable. It's a cycle that repeats over and over again. The band is a group, so, if you guys motivate each other to do what I've just mentioned, success easily comes your way. Just remember this, I know it's from the school's diary, but it's meaningful: If you work hard, the results are easy; if you work easy, the results are hard. But also bear in mind that success is not everything, what is most important is that you enjoy what you're doing and that you give your best every single time.

No comments: