Sunday 22 March 2009

Wa lao..even to correct and remind some people is wrong..seems like everything I do to some people is always wrong..why does it have to be like this??? Want to be anonymous at least show some respect by not criticising others..want to point out something wrong at least put down your name lah please..otherwise just say it infront of me! What a coward..and btw this is not happening on my blog..it's happening somewhere else. To Treasure Hunter..if you are reading this post right now..I ask of you to see me personally ASAP, you have really gone too far. If even to remind who is the person who gave constructive comments to our band on saturday, what about other leaders? Aren't they doing similar things every band prac? Reminding people? People are really losing their guts these days, lose and lose until they don't have any left to even put down their own name. So please people, have some dignity for yourself and put down your real name the next time you post something anywhere, especially if you have a problem about something. Hiding yourself by being anonymous really shows you don't respect others and YOURSELF. Yes I know I showed disrespect to the librarians on saturday. I have apologised publicly and sincerely for that. But yet after that you showed the middle finger to yourself by criticising me because I was reminding the members who Mr Adams was. What the hell is wrong with you???

No comments: