Wednesday 1 April 2009

I've just got a jolt of motivation to study, I don't know why and how, but that's how I feel. This past Monday and Tuesday, I attended the Adam Khoo workshop. Was quite familiar to me because I attended Dr Ernest Wong's camp last year and Adam Khoo was a student of Dr Wong. Pretty much everything that was covered was familiar to me. Just went there to enjoy the cool environment and have some time off from academics. Yesterday, the school gave us a form to write down stuff like our personality, ambitions, awards and acheivements blah blah blah which will be considered for the testimonial in the School Graduation Certificate. Just completed it, but I shall hold it till the last minute, hehe. Prom nite to be held at the Concorde Hotel on Orchard Road, theme is...haiz..Retro Night: Swing Back to the 70s. Seems like everything is going Retro these days. D'Gig is retro, prom nite is retro. I guess they can't think of anything else..well this ends my post peeps, till next time, good bye!

No comments: