Wednesday 25 November 2009

True to my word..I had been busy for the past few days. Finally received my loan instrument, a Yamaha YBL-421. It's silver-plated and it's in pristine condition. Had fun practising with it so far. Bought a 2nd hand Protec case, although a tad bulky it is protective and because it's 2nd hand, it's affordable! Prom nite on Monday at the Concorde Hotel. It was a nice hotel to hold the prom nite. It was quite like the hotel for prom nite last year, the Grand Copthorne Waterfront. Sumptuous dinner and some nice games hosted by the SLs. I would like to have the photos taken with me that night people! (Especially those with no Facebook accounts). Went back to Dunearn for the past 2 days and I must say, the band is putting in effort to prep for SYF next year. Today, was a very long day. Traveled all the way to the east to attend a band exchange at Temasek Primary, then to the Northeast to Compassvale Primary School. Had been teaching from 9 to 5. That's like 8 hours of teaching! Really taking it's toll on me, I'm very tired. Going back to Dunearn tomorrow and maybe back to Compassvale if I have the energy..another long day. Good thing Friday is a public holiday..which reminds me to wish all Muslims Selamat Hari Raya Haji! I should start getting some exercise like jogging coz I really lack physical training these days. Time to knock off, goodbye!

No comments: