Saturday 26 December 2009

Woo I've finished my 3 weeks or so stint of working (teaching primary school bands). Received my pay on Wednesday and I've spent half of it on a mouthpiece. It's a Yamaha 59-GP. 24K Gold-plated on the rim, inner cup and inner shank. Now that I'm no longer working, I can spend more time at home practicing on my trombone. My audition is on 5th January in the morning so that's 11 days away. Hopefully all goes well for that.

Had a sumptuous Christmas dinner at Abel's house yesterday. There was turkey, ham, macaroni and sausages. Ate, played a bit of basketball in the dark and home after that. Many thanks to Abel for the hospitality and the food! I guess life will be more relaxing these few days and in weeks to come, studies will come first again. Well, a Happy Boxing Day and be safe everybody! :)

No comments: