Sunday 14 March 2010

Oh yeah..Scuderia Ferrari is back!! A 1-2 finish at the Bahrain Grand Prix. Although it was a bit lucky because Vettel's exhaust was damaged causing him to lose power towards the end of the race. Nevertheless, Ferrari showed their true prowess and came out tops. Hopefully it will be a good season ahead for them. A lot has passed by since I last posted; most notably, I performed for my first concert with the NAFA Symphonic Wind Ensemble on 9 March. A great concert from my side of the concert hall, the stage. The music went well except for one major lapse that had the whole last row laughing. Oh well, feedback from the audience was positive nonetheless and the next NAFA concert I'll be performing in is the combined Orchestra with Choir concert on 6 April. The combined forces will perform Gabriel Faure's Requiem. Till then, enjoy your holidays everyone!

No comments: