Monday 12 July 2010

I have a very strong feeling, as I write this post, that just about nobody will read it. Blogs simply have lost their place in society. But still it is a place for me to type things in so that I can hopefully remember what has happened. Holidays are nearing an end and I'm happy about it. It'll be great to go back to school, meet new musicians and old friends, play in band and orchestra, play solos and chamber music and basically mould myself into a musical artist. Music is the one thing in life that I have the deepest sense of purpose for and I really enjoy making it. Although I'm not a very good musician yet, there's time for me to become one!

So music aside, congratulations to the Spanish football team for becoming World Champions! They really played a good game against the Dutch who simply couldn't dictate the game very well. They lost control of the game and eventually themselves so kudos to the Spaniards! Also, congratulations to Mark Webber for winning the British Grand Prix. It'll probably be the last F1 race I'll watch as I'll be having a very busy weekend when the German Grand Prix is going on. After the German Grand Prix, ESPN and Star Sports will move to a new home: Mio TV. Damn I wish they didn't make the change. Oh well, money, money money. So that's all for now. Bye!


No comments: