Sunday 15 August 2010

A new post for another month. Life's been like clock-work the past few weeks. School was like before, just more classes and assignments. Of course like most of my classmates, assignments are not the easiest things for me to catch up on. I don't know but I feel that my playing has taken a slide in recent times. Either that or I simply didn't know the standard in the first half of the year. It just feels demoralising sometimes but I'll pull through and work hard. Had a fun time yesterday with my parents playing pool. It felt like years ago since we last played together. Speaking of playing pool, that's what I did when Michael came back to Singapore! What a fun time we had together. It's a pity he only stayed for a week or so during school time but nonetheless, we had great fun and catching up together. Performances are on the way so I'd better go practice. My upcoming concert is with the NAFA Orchestra on 31 August 2010, Lee Foundation Theatre is the venue, 8pm is the time. Repertoire is as follows:
-Overture to the Barber of Seville (Rossini)
-Rhapsody in Blue (Gershwin)
-Gold and Silver Waltzes (Lehar)
-Vocalise (Rachmaninov)
-Four movements from Modern Times (Chaplin)

It'll be a fun-filled concert provided everyone practices and makes it one! Hope to see you there!

No comments: