Sunday 31 July 2011

Woo concert is over. It's great to be performing back at the Lee Foundation Theatre one more time. Well, school starts tomorrow with only a 5 minute audition to get through for the day. Other than that, I'll have to start intensive preparation for Italian Brass Week. It's 12 days to the start of my trip and I'm really looking forward to traveling to a destination so far from home without my parents (just 2 of my friends) and also spending one week learning from some of the greatest names in brass playing. I will do my best to keep this page as well as my facebook up to date while I'm there but it can be quite difficult as the hotel I'm staying in apparently doesn't have Internet. Fingers crossed about that. Alright, I shall finish up while I'm still on the bus so that I can go home and sleep quickly. Till next time, bye!

No comments: