Friday 5 August 2011

Phew first week of school has come to an end. I can already feel the loss of sleep catching up on me. Assignments are starting to come in fast and of course the biggest contributor still hasn't changed, history. Already there's a 1500 word essay in the bag due in September so we have one term to research and write it. Theory or Practical Musicianship as what it's called now, seems much more interesting! A lot more practical side to it as we are now starting to learn piano. I really need to catch up as I'm the person with the least finger usage on my instrument compared to everyone else. The iMacs are now moved to campus 1 so a further walk for those who need it. Thankfully I don't really need it because I have my own MacBook Air for my computing needs and it has really made my classes and lectures much more informative compared to last year. Really having all your notes from lecture, read-ups and what not all in one place is really useful and it's so easy to organise. I save paper, money and time by having all my notes and assignments to do in one machine and there's so little of it to carry around, as mentioned by Apple. I may not like iTunes but that's about the only thing I don't like about it. I really love everything else about my Mac. I don't think I'll ever stop going on about it. Oh well, time to catch up on some sleep so till next time, bye!

No comments: