Wednesday 7 September 2011

Today was a much better day than yesterday. The wind band performance was decent, not disastrous. Orchestra rehearsal was great in my opinion. I mean, everyone is actually active and following the conductor and intonation was better as well! But still I wished that the second half of the day be better. Firstly I once again remind myself that school is a cruel place. Politics are everywhere and one might have an impression of another person one day and the next, that impression just flips around. All through word of mouth. It really is bad to the extent that to survive, one must know how to play politics. Well, it's best to put that aside for now. Another thing I wished that didn't happen was the pain I felt in my wrist while practicing the Naulais etude. I guess I've been playing a lot today and that my left wrist couldn't take it anymore. I'll have to watch out for it for the next few days and see if the angle I align my bell against the slide has caused this discomfort. Oh well, here's to a better tomorrow! Cheers!

No comments: