Friday 21 October 2011

Alright, the end of Tuesday's concert signals the end of the first half of NAFA's performance season for its symphony orchestra and wind band. Concert went alright from our side of the hall but comments from the audience seem to suggest we're barely heard. Well, nevertheless, it was great to perform with my schoolmates as well as some good singers at my first appearance at the Esplanade Theatre. Now I'll be getting a break from a seemingly busy month of performances before my next one which is on 9 November. It's for NAFA's lunchtime concert and I'm planning to play two negro spirituals. Details are yet to be confirmed so I'll keep this page updated and once I get the slot, I'll update the details here. I'm free from school activities today and also on Monday so I'll be getting some more time to practice, read, listen to music and also, I'm back to teaching today! Really looking forward to seeing my students, or my juniors actually, later this afternoon. Well that's all for now, bye!

No comments: