Saturday 22 October 2011

Argh, I totally didn't practice today even though I planned to. Need to avoid such procrastination from happening too often. Oh well, at least I thought through some of the things I've learnt over the past year and put them into words that I can refer to on my computer. Really need a good wakeup call here and there. It's through these recalling and reflecting that I start to feel this deeper sense of purpose and understanding about the music, about my teaching, my performance and life as a whole as well. It's really enlightening to feel that and now I've got to put it into action.

I've just updated my Upcoming Performance section on the right so check it out and do come for the concert! Gonna feature other brass students from NAFA and there will also be other non-brass instrumentalists performing as well. Tomorrow's gonna be another 2-rehearsal-day so need to get some good rest so that's all for now, good night!

No comments: