Monday 31 October 2011

First day of a rigorous practice regime went alright. Haven't practiced that hardcore in a while. At least I know I've done at least 4 hours of practice before mid day. Practicing stuff with Edmund was also good because I get comments on basic stuff like slurs and I'm able to more accurately pinpoint what to improve on. So there'll be at least 19 more days of such regime. Some days will be different due to classes but the core of preparing for the technical exam remains. I also have to remember to practice for my upcoming SNYO audition. Add to that I'm performing next Wednesday for platform. Many things to keep in mind while I'm putting more energy into practicing scales and arpeggios.

The Australian String Quartet's performance just now was fantastic! I mean, what energy and chemistry in their playing. And that cello sound, something so powerful and rich. Really one of the best concerts I've heard during my 1 3/4 years in NAFA. Bravo ASQ!

Oh well, time to sleep to wake up early tomorrow!

No comments: