Saturday 5 November 2011

Woo, didn't expect today to be long but it was. Somehow today was kind of do-things-I-haven't-done-in-a-long-time-and-feeling-good-about-it day. I did some Teele exercises and it really refreshed my pedal register. I also ate the Buona Vista duck rice with my dad which I haven't eaten in a long time and that was great too.

I actually got a bit lost in the Tiong Bahru estate while trying to find my way to Tiong Bahru MRT from Kim Seng Community Club. So I was walking around the old HDBs in the area and it was a really interesting experience because I've not seen such old HDBs in my life or at least in my memory. Really interesting. Well getting lost and climbing lots of stairs around the neighbourhood really tired me out so I guess I'll end here. Bye!

No comments: