Saturday 26 November 2011

Seems like a really long time since I posted but 5 days isn't so bad. Audition just now went well I can safely say. Botched a few articulations but oh well, no biggie for me. Now just the exam on Monday to take care of. Also really need to own the philwinds parts. Gonna work it out when I wake up. Maestro Bostock is coming for rehearsal later so yup, gotta have the parts down cold.

I really don't know why I seem to be sleepy during dinner time recently. Even though I got enough sleep for the past 2 nights, I become sleepy during dinner time. It gets annoying when I want to practice at night but I can't because I'm just too tired and unfocused. Really hope it's just my body recovering from sleep debt and not something bad. But anyway, right now I'm keeping myself awake to adjust my body clock a bit to fit the many night rehearsals I'm gonna have over the next few weeks. Can't afford to be sleepy during rehearsals. Oh well that's all for now, bye!

No comments: