Saturday 28 January 2012

Orchestra was really disappointing just now. Totally collapsed as a unit at certain areas. I really really really hope it turns around. It all must start with the individual.

This week definitely has been one that I should learn from. Hasn't been really good and time to know what should be done to make the subsequent weeks better. Probably need a slight rethink of plans, schedules and goals. Speaking of schedule adjustments, I now have to accommodate teaching time on Fridays. Really looking forward to becoming a regular tutor. Although my ultimate goal is to educate well, along the way I should do my best to find what is "me"; what are my ways, thoughts and concepts of brass playing, music and life. Right now I kinda feel lost in everything. I'm guessing finding what is "me" will take me to the next level in whatever I do. I just need to embrace it. Alright, rest time. Goodnight world!

No comments: