Wednesday 30 May 2012

Back to writing again! Had another lesson with Fredi! He did seem flustered and not in the best state of mind to teach but it was a fruitful lesson nonetheless! At least now I have another idea of how to play the Ewazen concerto. German lessons are also starting to become more manageable! The phrase "What did you just say?" didn't go through my mind at all I think during lesson just now! Now I need to seriously revise!

Does seem like many things I wanna do during this holiday isn't working so well. But no, I must accomplish those things before term starts! It's like having to complete a history essay by the dateline! Now seems like a not-so-appropriate time because of all the events going on. Rite of Spring concerts on Friday and Saturday, Brass Explosion over the weekend and competition on Monday, then I'm back to teaching on Friday as well...woo many things! Alright, that means I need sleep now. Need to organise things a bit when I get up. Goodnight world!

No comments: