Friday 25 May 2012

Just got my results earlier in the day and I like it! Really satisfied with my results! Now all that's left is the scholarship application which I hope turns out fine! I'm grateful to my peers who inspire me. They've allowed me to easily set a higher bar for myself every time. Most of all, my teacher inspires me too! I've come to the point of listening to him play and in my head I'll think: "How shall I make that happen?" instead of "Damn! That's too good!"His playing still makes my jaw drop sometimes but from now on, the question will always be how to make it happen. And I love thinking about it myself. I feel it's so much more beneficial; there's more ownership in my education, stronger reasons for what I chose to do. I'm really looking forward to my final year at school. One more year of hearing the occasional inspiration that will make me go "Wow!" I simply love those moments because it shows how beautiful music can be, and how people so talented can create it that way! Alright, time to refresh my inspiration by reading some articles. Goodbye world!

No comments: