Friday 18 May 2012

Back from another OMM rehearsal. Really, the rehearsal schedule can be called crazy, but I really enjoy playing with this orchestra! It's one where rehearsals aren't usually draggy. Most people are actually bothered to fix their parts and actually work as a team! Really looking forward to all the concerts the orchestra is gonna put up soon as well as the UK tour to Cheltenham and Lichfield.

At the same time I'm really enjoying my bass trombone more and more! Right now I feel that I have made the right decision on equipment. Either that or it's that combined with the fact that I've developed so much with the instrument. Right now I'm shredding all my plans to make any modifications to it. I just like it as it is and I'm wanting to develop more! Right now, I want to make the instrument sound good and not the other way round. So, Kühnl & Hoyer, thanks for building me a great instrument! I do wish workmanship was better though! =P

Alright, I guess it's time to watch some Top Gear! Goodnight world!

No comments: