Friday 15 June 2012

Finally some time to update my blog. Been quite busy so far with rehearsals and teaching and spending time with people. The Brass Explosion gala concert was really awesome! Somehow 1 year's worth of development in me has softened the "wow" factor in hearing professionals. Nevertheless, I still admire their playing a lot and I hope to be able to hear more!

Next week is going to be really busy week with rehearsals and teaching every single day. At the same time I'm trying to find time to meet my friend arriving from the states. So, German work to revise, teaching to plan and rehearsals to play with a concert on Friday, lots to do!

Alright, some German revision is in order and I need some rest for Slide That's performance tomorrow at Artists Academy. Do come catch it if you're free! Goodbye world!

No comments: