Sunday 26 August 2012

Almost 2 weeks since the last update! Been really busy keeping up with repertoire preparation, rehearsals, schoolwork, teaching, learning German...phew! Much to do! However, I now have an assistant, and here it is:


Yes I got an iPad! This is the current generation iPad with the Retina display and I absolutely love it! I now do most of my assignments, take lecture notes, read scores, store notes, store pictures and sometimes surf the net on it. It is basically a productivity device and it is serving its function for me very well! Contrary to what some say, my Mac isn't relegated to my desk. It still indispensable as having the power of a full size computer still is almost necessary for me and since my laptop is light, it goes into my bag together with the iPad. Now with a Mac, an iPhone and an iPad, a lot of my work just became so much more convenient to do. Also, I'm now streaming photos to the iPad which wasn't my original intention as I thought the photos would take lots of space but apparently it doesn't so the iPad will also be my photo viewer. Snap on iPhone, edit on Mac, view on iPad; sounds like the real deal! I do hope I get this iPad to last long and perhaps long enough to keep using it when I do an undergraduate degree. It really has been a very useful device so far in the one week that I've been using it and I hope it'll be many many many more weeks of productivity and enjoyment!

Alright, time to get some de-stress time. Need some of it after busy times. Goodbye world!

No comments: