Wednesday 29 August 2012

The feeling of playing the last note of the gig just a few hours ago felt really good. It marked the start of proper rest away from the instrument which I'm gonna take for 2 days. This is good time for my shoulders to perhaps get a better chance to heal, for the chops to get rest after many days of tiring repertoire, to have more time for academic assignments and to plan what to do when I get back on the horn. Really looking forward to the next 2 days and getting work done. With my iPad, work just gets more enjoyable to do. It's just a great feeling that when I pull out my iPad or my MacBook Air, I know I can get work done wherever I go. These 2 devices really cover every aspect of productivity I need. I really feel much more productive especially when I really do feel I can be doing work instead of just sitting around. I'm really glad to have these devices. They all serve their purpose well in my life and I'm looking forward to continue doing my assignments, managing my schedules, completing presentations and projects, etc.

I haven't been updating the upcoming performances section recently and I apologise. The section is now updated with the upcoming Philwinds concert details. Do come down! Should be quite a show! Till then, goodnight world!

No comments: