Friday 2 November 2012

Been busy busy busy! Right now I'm typing out a quick post before I should head to sleep so that I can be well rested for my teaching stint at Hai Sing Catholic....which is at the other side of the country! NAFA Orchestra concert went quite well for me! The orchestra really played with good discipline in terms of pulse and rhythm and it was an enjoyable concert! Now one more project on 12 Nov with a different section altogether. Hope to make more fun! Right now I have to work on lots of stuff; exam repertoire; audition repertoire; history presentation; IVT portfolio and theory as well. Lots on my plate! But I'm enjoying it! I feel so much more enriched and I simply love what I do! Now to make myself better at what I want to become: an orchestra musician! Right, time to get some sleep. Goodnight world!

No comments: