Tuesday 6 November 2012

I can really feel the toll on my health now. Something that I so enthusiastically do day in day out is becoming draggy. Orchestra rehearsal was really a wash out. I couldn't play in time AND in tune. It was one of the most horrible rehearsals I've been through in a while. This shall be a reminder for myself that my basics are not second-nature yet. I really need to exercise my aural much more and have it at least at the back of my hand so to speak. I haven't even had much time to practise and I have my penultimate lesson with Fredi tomorrow. I really do hope I can get something back within the 2.5 hours from the time I wake up till the lesson. Well, technically I don't have time to even write this any longer if I want to get rest so I shall stop now. Goodnight world.

No comments: