Sunday 21 February 2010

Yesterday was a fun-filled day for me; pool in the afternoon, steamboat at night and movie after that. I've finally gotten back to playing pool after months of not playing. Really had fun with my friends who were there. After that we went to Zhen Zhang's house for steamboat. There were many more people there than previous gatherings. So good to see my classmates again. We played games as well and it was really fun! Haha :D After that we went to Lot 1 to watch Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief. It's a very nice movie and well at least I was awake throughout the movie. Oh well, back to school tomorrow. Have a great week ahead!

Thank you for always putting a smile on my face and making me feel buoyant and happy. We've been through a lot together and I hope you'll succeed in your future. I'll miss you.

No comments: