Tuesday 29 November 2011

First day of holiday and I arrived in school at 7:30am to practice. Bravo! Oh well of course, there was another reason why I was in school so early and that's for the Faculty Studies interview with Dr. Kan. It went alright, she asked me questions about school and stuff, and I got back my history results. Not impressive but that's because most of my work was done last minute. Oops. Oh well, we'll see if that changes next year.

Had a good workout this afternoon with some cycling. Haven't cycled in a long time and actually I haven't exercised in a long time either! Good to feel the legs working hard again. Hope to do much more regular exercise during the holidays.

Philwinds rehearsal was alright. I felt there was more focus during this rehearsal, the 2nd with Maestro Bostock. Well, at least I'm almost settled in with the weird meters in the Hiten trilogy. Feels really great to be comfortable. Now to make the best sound when playing in ensembles! Can't forget that!

No comments: